COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the Application depends on the content and materials you use and includes:
Demographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related to the Application, such as chat, posting messages in comment sections or our forums, liking posts, sending feedback, and responding to surveys. If you choose to share data about yourself via your profile, online chat, or other interactive areas of the Application, please be advised that all data you disclose in these areas is public and your data will be accessible to anyone who accesses the Application. Only data shared with the chatbot (Ruby) is private.
The information our servers automatically collect when you access the Application, such as your native actions that are integral to the Application, including liking, re-blogging, or replying to a post, as well as other interactions with the Application and other users via server log files.
We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using the Application, to provide location-based services. We use this data to identify potential breaches in your account and match you with accountability partners close by. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Access
We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s [camera, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, storage,] and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
We may request to send you to push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Application to:
1. Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
2. Comply with a court order and respond to subpoena.
3. Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
4. Create and manage your account.
5. Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Application to you.
6. Email you regarding your account or order.
7. Enable user-to-user communications.
8. Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Application more personalized.
9. Increase the efficiency and operation of the Application.
10. Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Application.
11. Notify you of updates to the Application.
12. Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
13. Perform other business activities as needed.
14. Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
15. Process payments and refunds.
16. Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application.
17. Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
18. Respond to product and customer service requests.
19. Send you a newsletter.
20. Solicit support for the Application.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Health care providers
With your consent, we may share information about you with your health care provider to help in your mental health care. You can choose not to share information with your health care provider.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Application, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions, or other content to the Applications, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Application in perpetuity
Sale or Bankruptcy
If we reorganize or sell all or a portion of our assets, undergo a merger, or are acquired by another entity, we may transfer your information to the successor entity. If we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, your information would be an asset transferred or acquired.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
● Logging into your account settings and updating your account
● Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
● Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Application
● Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
● Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.